These terms & conditions govern the access to a 1-year subscription on the Carbs & Cals app for dietitians who are members of the British Dietetic Association (“BDA”) Diabetes Specialist Group (“DSG”). By redeeming the provided code, you agree to abide by these terms.
- This offer is valid for UK registered dietitians who are members of the BDA DSG for the 2024 membership year starting March 2024.
- Each BDA DSG member is entitled to one code only.
- To redeem the 1-year subscription offer, members must enter the unique identifier code provided by the BDA onto the DSG Offer form.
- Upon submission of the unique identifier code, members will receive the subscription code via email. Follow instructions in the email to activate the 1-year subscription.
- By participating in this offer, members agree to opt-in to receive emails from Carbs & Cals. Members can unsubscribe from emails at any time using the link at the bottom of any email.
- If you have an existing Unlimited subscription to the Carbs & Cals app, you should wait until it expires and ensure it is cancelled, before redeeming the 1-year code.
- The subscription code is non-transferable and can only be used by the BDA DSG member to whom it is issued.
- The unique identifier code, provided by the BDA, must be used within the specified timeframe communicated by the BDA for the 2024 membership year. After this period, the unique identifier code will expire and can not be used to redeem the offer.
- The 1-year subscription of the Carbs & Cals app is intended for personal and professional use by dietitians in their capacity as BDA DSG members.
MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION
- Carbs & Cals reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be communicated to BDA DSG members via official channels.
COMPLIANCE WITH APP TERMS & CONDITIONS
By redeeming the code, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Carbs & Cals reserves the right to revoke access to the 1-year subscription in the event of any breach of these terms.